Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 10 February 2010

New DT Members!!!

Firstly, we'd like to say a HUGE 'thank you' to all of you who took the time to enter our DT call. We really enjoyed looking at your fabulous cards, and having a nosey around your blogs...you gave us a very difficult decision!

In the end, we couldn't choose just 2...so we would like to invite the following 4 people to join our happy band of crafters:

Annie

Jayne

Lacey


&

Squirrel

Congratulations ladies...welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge family!
Please could you all contact us via the email link in the sidebar...which for some reason is now all at the bottom of the blog! lol

Please don't feel disheartened if you weren't chosen this time...we will be having regular guest designers chosen from entries to our challenges.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team girls :-) I am looking forward to worrking with you all :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowie! I am jumping up and down and, almost, having a tena lady moment! I was just thinking about my D for decorations card too and came back for some inspiration to find my name chosen for the team - thank you all so very much and I'll be in touch straight away!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! welcome on board girlie's!! te eheheee Anne! great to seeyour as happy as we are to have you! see you sooooon and look forward to working with you all!

    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooooooo excited!!! You have no idea!! Thank you, thank you, so much!! I think the idea of a Christmas challenge year round is awesome and I am so happy to be part of it!! Giggle ;-)
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't believe it when I saw my name chosen as one of the four. I couldn't stop smiling! Can't wait to start sharing my creations with you and getting to know the other lovely ladies too.

    I have sent you an email.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for the new DT's! Fab work with C is for Candy challenge. I can't wait to start my card with some D in it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me? Really? And that's not a typo or anything? Really me? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL yes Squirrel Really you No typo's not one!
    promise!! all you! lol Glad you and the rest of the NEW dt girls are happy just sorting out your emails!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!