Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 30 March 2011

G for Girly


!! Update !!
Please note..... From this challenge on we will be posting the winner and Top 3 posts on a separate post below the current challenge...



Hi its Jayne and its my turn to host this next challenge.
G for Girly with a ABC Christmas Colour Challenge.

So we would love to see your girly Christmas creations with the following colours:-


Our sponsor for this challenge is from the lovely Emma at Crafty Emma's Store who is offering a £10 voucher to spend in her store.


Now onto our gorgeous DT creations starting off with a Guest Design creation from Emma herself...



Samantha

Ok that's us now its over to you guys

Please remember to direct link to your projects and please please consider turning off word verification it does not stop spam, Comment moderation helps with that!

OK so lets see what you can do and please remember to be in with a chance
of winning any of the prizes you must follow the challenge.

10 comments:

  1. GIRLY? Triffik topic - once I've unpacked my stash I'll have to see what I can come up with. Don't feel very Christmas-y since I arrived in the sunshine state!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. tehehhee!! I see you have unpacked Kathy!! tehheee! off to have a peek at your card! yay!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooops - can't believe I missed the bit about colours - sorry. Will endeavour to have another go shortly

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I've deleted the first entry using the wrong colours and uploaded another - hope this fits a bit better. My excuse? None really but wait . . . . could I use jet lag?????

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te hehheee Kathy! It's ok really I have no excuse when I make errors! Yup jet lag is a real mind bender! Great younkers another and you now have 2 more cards for Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely challenge and the DT made a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge, but I forgot about the colours. Ugh. Dont put in the running for anything. At least the card is girly and I have a card done. I'll see if I have time to make another girly creation using the correct colours. I'm such a dip. (dip, my new made up word)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fab challenge ladies, thank you so much, I enjoyed making this one. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I re did my card with the challenge card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really love it!!!
    great blog
    =D


    follow u honey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!